This page lists job seekers and job openings.
Position available immediately at CACF Sex Offender prison in Florence, AZ
Contact Dr. Tom Selby at 520-868-4809, X214 with any questions. Can apply via CareerBuilders (Sex offender Therapist, Florence AZ, GeoGroup). Job Description
Mountain Valley Counseling
Full-time Licensed Therapist
We offer excellent compensation and benefits package, including 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, and professional liability coverage, 401(k) Plan, paid holidays, paid-time-off, and compensated CEU time off.
Work hours vary from 8am-9pm Monday-Saturday, and require flexibility as schedules and office locations may vary based upon the needs of the agency. Travel between our Phoenix, Mesa, Avondale, and Casa Grande offices is required.
- A Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work) and Licensed at the Associate level by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (or Out-of-State Licensure equivalent but able to obtain AzBBHE license prior to start date)
- Must meet the requirements for a Clinical Associate Membership of ATSA
- Prior clinical experience (includes internships) working with the sex offender population
- Familiarity with relevant research literature, clinical assessments, procedures and methods, particularly those designed for sexual offenders
- Ability to assess treatment goals and write goal-directed, individualized treatment plans, as well as the ability to monitor and document individual behavior patterns and modify treatment plans to meet changing treatment goals
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required
Submit Resume or CV to:
Lesley Krickler, MSC, LPC - Director of Clinical Services
Mountain Valley Counseling Associates, Inc.
2400 W. Dunlap Ave. Suite 133, Phoenix, Az 85021
Psychology Associate II
Arizona Department of Corrections
Safer communities through effective corrections.
PSYCHOLOGY ASSOCIATE II
Inmate Programs & Reentry/Counseling & Treatment Services
Arizona State Prison Complex (ASPC) - Florence
1305 E. Butte Avenue
Florence, Arizona 85132
The Arizona Department of Corrections (ADC) is seeking a qualified individual to provide sex offender counseling to the inmate population through group and one-on-one sessions.
- Conducts sex offender education classes and therapy groups
- Conducts one-on-one clinical assessments and individual counseling sessions
- Maintains clinical records
- Participates in meetings and clinical staffings
- Develops, reviews and updates individual sex offender treatment plans
- Coordinates transitional pre-release planning with case managers
- Drives on State business
- Performs other duties appropriate to the assignment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
- Sex offender treatment practices and protocol
- Counseling techniques
- Adult learning processes
- Security practices
- Personal computers and various software programs
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and time management
- Active listening
- Counseling and interviewing
- Collecting and maintaining statistical data, accurate documentation and clinical records
- Learn and follow ADC policies and procedures
- Effectively deliver programs in a classroom environment
- Interact professionally with inmates in a group and one-on-one settings, security staff, and the public
- Work in a secured prison environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision
SPECIAL SELECTION FACTOR(S):
Requires possession of, and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver’s license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to drivers license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12).
Must be licensed in the State of Arizona as a Licensed Independent Counselor.
- Master’s degree with a major in psychology, counseling or related field
- Two years sex offender counseling experience
Employment is contingent on the selected applicant passing a background investigation and a drug test*.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Sick leave
- Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
Positions in this classification participate in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS).
Enrollment eligibility will become effective after 27 weeks of employment.
Current ADC Employees: Consult with your respective Human Resources Liaison if you are in a different retirement plan than the one indicated above.
Contact the ADC Employment Unit at 602-255-2430 for assistance with the application process.
*We are committed to providing a drug and alcohol free workplace. ADC conducts statewide random drug testing for all employees in a safety-sensitive positions.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting the Employment Unit Manager at 602-255-2430. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
Casa de los Niños
Non-profit searching for a Child & Family Therapist whom specializes in Maladaptive Sexual Behaviors to assess and treat children and their families who have sexual behavior problems, ranging from sexually aggressive youth and juvenile sex offenders to children who are sexually acting out or have sexualized behaviors. Therapist are responsible for evaluating and assessing client family situations and providing therapy, either in the client's home or at the agency depending on program and/or assignment to culturally diverse families. For more information visit www.casadelosninos.org or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Casa de Tucson
Masters Level Clinician/Full-Time or Part-Time in Navajo Nation & Whiteriver, AZ
H&H Treatment Programs, LLC is serving hundreds of clients in three different states. We maintain multiple contracts with federal, state and county entities. We are currently looking for an energetic and self-motivated, part-time or full-time Masters Level clinician to work with pre and post incarcerated adult male and female clients, in group, family and individual therapy settings. Initial and ongoing training will be provided. Send resumes and questions to Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP)
For current openings contact:
The Resolution Group, Inc.
Looking for someone interested in working with Adult Offenders. Need to be licensed, need to have some experience in working with this population, need to be will to make some good money. We have a need to hire 2 therapist as we are expanding. Please call Darin at 480-628-6875 or email email@example.com.
West Winds Counseling
West Winds Counseling, Inc, Prescott, AZ, is seeking a part time sex offender therapist. Must have master's degree in mental health field, AzBBHE licensure, DPS fingerprint card, references. Minimum 2 years experience in counseling, 1 year experience in SO therapy. Contact Sondra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deer Valley Counseling
We are looking for a part-time contract counselor, with expertise or interest in any of the following areas - sex offender treatment, transgender counseling, substance abuse, sexual addiction, gambling addiction, anger management or any other counseling areas you find on our web site. Hours are flexible. To find out more call 602.750.8051 or email Sandra Nettles.
To List a Position or Yourself
If you have an available position in this field or would like to list yourself as available for a position, please email us at email@example.com.